San Antonio really is a hot spot in Texas and has so much to offer. I was there in June and had no idea how big it really is. I also didn't know a lot about it so I didn't know what there was to do other than Sea World and the Alamo and had no idea where to save. I wished I knew about SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience for a listing of all the great deals and discounts. If you are like me, you hunt for a deal and that can be daunting after awhile and if you end up getting frustrated, you just succumb to the deal you find last. If you are heading out soon, there are also some great Limited Time Offers to help save you some money at leading hotels such as the Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Hyatt Regency San Antonio on the Riverwalk and many more.
If you don't know what to do when you get there, there are even great deals and discounts on the major attractions like SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Schlitterbahn, Splashtown, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, San Antonio Botanical Garden, & more! For our next trip, here is my plan:
- Stay at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio for a savings of $34 minimally a night which ends up being over $135 for a four night stay!
- Visit the Alamo IMAX Theater Rivercenter as my children can get in free which is a $28 savings.
- We must visit the Alamo of course! With Save, we would save $4 for the kids.
- The kids would love to visit Laser Legend and with SAVE, we would get a free game for a savings of $8.
- No trip is complete without a trip to the San Antonio Zoo and we get to save $2 per ticket for a savings of $8!
- I've always wanted to ride in a helicopter and with a 10% savings, that's a $27 savings.
Overall, by using SAVE, we would save over $200!