I think they were anxious for the Cadbury™ Ice Cream Bars made with our favorite ice cream, Blue Bunny! The girls were able to choose from Cadbury™ Royal Dark, Cadbury™ English Toffee, Cadbury™ Caramello or Cadbury™ Vanilla Chocolate. They are kids and they chose the "safe" one, Cadbury™ Vanilla Chocolate which is made from creamy Blue Bunny reduced fat vanilla ice cream dipped in thick, rich Cadbury™ milk chocolaty coating. The bars are the perfect size for smaller hands as well as getting the ultimate delicious snack without a billion calories for those of us watching our calories. It was unanimous with the kids, they loved them!
If you want to host a High Tea Cadbury™ Ice Cream Bar party, it's easy and here are some ideas to kick it off right.
- Spread softened cream cheese on white bread and use a cookie cutter (metal cutters) to make cute
Apple Chicken and Cheese
- Use a spreadable cheese to cover one slice of bread. Top with thinly sliced apples and pieces of chicken.
The Ol' Reliable
- Use regular cheese and deli slices if your kids are picky ones and like traditional sandwiches.
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 Bars Blue Bunny Cadbury Royal Dark Ice Cream Bars
- 2/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Line a small baking pan or dish with wax paper and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine strawberries, sugar and cornstarch; process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir one minute and transfer to a small bowl and chill until thickened and no longer warm.
- Place coconut on a sheet of wax paper. Lightly spread strawberry mixture on all sides of an ice cream bar, press and roll in coconut mixture and set in prepared baking pan or dish. Repeat with each bar and freeze at least 30 minutes before serving. Optional: cut into slices or triangles.
If you want to go all out with your party, there are so many great ideas such as these that will inspire your party and don't forget the Cadbury™ Ice Cream Bars that give that lasting party the extra chocolaty kick! Also, there are many, many hot days left which makes any day a perfect time for these amazing ice cream bars.