CONGRATULATIONS TO ...
An e-mail has been sent and she has 48 hours to respond. Winner chosen by random.org
Who doesn't love candles? They are pretty, elegant, fun, cheerful and so much more! Candles can decorate a house, change a mood or make someone smile. I love candles and was more than delighted when I received a complimentary candle from Black & Light Simply Sophisticated Candles. There were so many to choose from which made the selection process even harder but I did narrow it down to the 6" Divine - Black on White candle.
As you can see, it's very sophisticated, elegant and pretty! It burns for 90 hours and is fragrance free. I don't know if it burns for 90 hours as I didn't want to burn it up for this review because it's so pretty! I can vouch that it burns slowly and it doesn't smell. I know some people have an aversion to smells so this is ideal for them. I also prefer a candle that is fragrance free so this was perfect for me.
Here are some other areas that Black & Light are different:
- The candles arrives in a beautiful recycled gift box and being an eco-friendly company, the box has another purpose to be re-purposed and given to someone else. It is a very sturdy, elegant box that will house a like sized present and look beautiful!
- The candle also arrived with a small box of matches completing the entire set as one beautiful, sophisticated package that anyone will love. No detail is spared and the elegance alone is worth every penny as this is no ordinary company!
- Black & Light is a family owned company which I also like to patron as it's always nice to see someone's dreams fulfilled and each candle is made in the US!
- Black & Light also partners with mentally and physically disabled adults to pack and fulfill each product. This is a wonderful way to give back to the community as well as acknowledging a person is a person regardless of any limitation. I love this fact about Black and Light. Black & Light also supports other charities so they are truly a socially responsible company.
- Each candle glows from wick to base emitting light from every angle of the candle! That is really unique and sets them apart from any other candle I have seen or purchased.
- Custom candles can be ordered as well.
As you can tell by what I wrote, I definitely recommend Black & Light! Here are more examples of their beautiful candles.
I took this picture to try to show the glow factor but it looks much prettier in person:
There are so many varieties that you need to check them out for yourself and don't forget to check out the clearance sale for extra savings. Buy three and get free shipping!
One lucky winner will win the candle of their choice!
Follow my blog and tell me which candle you like from Black & Light.
- Follow Black & Light on Twitter (worth 2 entries)
- Fan Black & Light on Facebook (worth 2 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (worth 2 entries)
- Subscribe to my blog (worth 2 entries)
- Fan me on Facebook (worth 2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway (can be done daily - worth 2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway (worth 5 entries).
- Enter any of my other on-going giveaways (worth five entries).
Don't forget to check out Black & Light's blog here.
Giveaway ends 8/11 at midnight (EST) - US only please
Winner chosen by random.org from valid entries. The first entry requirement must be made prior to determining winner.