CONGRATULATIONS TO ...
Following Smartfish Technologies on Twitter @rslebron
An e-mail has been sent and Robert has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected via random.org.
Thanks to all those who entered!
I spend a lot of time on the computer and have over the past 15+ years mostly due to my past employment. All those years of typing and moving the mouse have finally caught up with me and I was having to pop my write about every three minutes. The timely part about this was I was contacted to review the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse - Black. I was skeptical as I have tried different ergonomically correct products and really hadn't noticed anything. If fact, I had been using a special mouse pad that was suppose to help my wrist.
I've been able to use the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse - Black for about three weeks now and feel I can provide a good review based on my wrist's response to the new mouse.
- The mouse is different from other mouses in that it has a patented pivot base that helps increase comfort and lower wrist movement.
- It adapts to your natural hand and wrist motion.
- A nano transceiver allows it to become an "on the go" type of mouse as it fits into a USB port.
- It's wireless.
- Four way scrolling.
- 10 month battery life <- this is really nice as I get tired of burning through batteries quickly.
- Power save feature to save battery life when not in use
- 800 dpi laser precision. I did have to get use to the speed but it took no time for that.
- Developed by medical professionals.
- Portion of proceeds are donated to the Hospital for Special Surgery.
- One year warranty.
- For use in Windows or Mac.
- None yet
Here is a demo:
I absolutely love the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse and felt improvement with my wrist in a day or two. My wrist still needs to pop every now and then but not so frequently. I like the movement of the mouse and it's very easy to get used to. It's sleek, easy to clean and portable which are also great features.
I definitely recommend the Smartfish ErgoMotion Laser Mouse for anyone who uses a computer.
Your very own Smartfish ErgoMotion Laser Mouse!
Follow my blog and leave a comment.
- Like Smartfish Technologies on Facebook (three entries).
- Follow Smartfish Technologies on Twitter (three entries).
- Subscribe to my blog.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Blog about this giveaway (five entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway (can be done daily for two entries a day)
- Enter any of my on-going giveaways
Giveaway ends 11/30 at midnight (EST) - Open to US and Canada
Winner chosen via random.org
*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product in exchange for my honest review.