Business cards can be used for so many different things that having a business does not limit your need for them. They can be used as thank you cards if you send a lot out or save the date cards for an event you have coming up. If you are a blogger or busy in the outside world, they are perfect calling cards too. We use business cards for my daughter's non-profit for our gift delivery bags for children hospitalized. They are ideal for so many things and the die-cut business cards from UPrinting are of great quality and look beautiful as I have had the opportunity to review them in the past.
With this giveaway, one person will win 250 die-cut business cards!
- 2x3.5" Rounded Corners, 2x2" Rounded Corners, 1.75x3.5" Rounded Corners,
- 2x3.5" Leaf, 2x3.5 Rounded one corner, 2x3.5" Half Circle Side, 2x3.5" Oval, 2.5" Circle
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- 6 Business Days Turnaround time
- Free US shipping only
- Like UPrinting Business Card Page and share how you would use the business cards if you win the giveaway.
- Tweet how you will use the business card if you win the giveaway and at the end of the message include the UPrinting Business Card URL (http://www.uprinting.com/business-cards.html) NOTE: Make sure to use the FULL URL (http://www.uprinting.com/business-cards.html) and not use any URL shortening tool for the tweet. Twitter will automatically shorten the URL for you.
- Follow my blog and leave a comment that you follow.
- Subscribe to my blog (two entries) - optional entry
Open to US residents only, must be 18 and above to enter.