I'm still in disbelief in seeing back to school advertisements as it doesn't seem possible. Although I homeschool, this year, I'm trying a virtual school and with the help of my eldest, we are going to homeschool my five year old since I'm returning to work. One of the things I worried about as a parent was the quality of school lunches. As a working adult, I also worry about the quality of fast food and would prefer to pack my own lunch. In the past, organizing a lunch could be messy or just not worth the trouble with space needs, keeping cold food cold and stopping leaks. I was able to review the Rubbermaid LunchBlox™ Sandwich Kit and I have to admit, I love it!
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag. They are nice and they really do stay together.
- The kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™ pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go. This is a nice perk of the kit.
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home thus making it quicker and less messy to bring along what you might really want.
- They are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe and not to forget, they are BPA-free.
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables, dips and chips)
This is really the ideal lunch kit for those that send their kids to school with a lunch and even us adults that like to take our lunches or have to take our lunches. They don't leak, they are small and stack-able and are perfect in just about every lunch bag.
Rubbermaid also has other lunch kits such as a salad kit and an entree kit for larger meals. All the varieties can be viewed here.
The value of the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit as $12.99 depending on where you purchase it at and can be found at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores.
Stay up to date with Rubbermaid at Facebook, on Twitter and their blog.
*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary LunchBlox from Rubbermaid along with information to post for this review. The opinions are of my own.
Check out my giveaways here.