Everyone has a leadership style and leadership is involved in every aspect of our lives to include the stay at home mom to the working mom (and of course the dads). Leadership crosses different age groups as well as it's one of the things schools teach. Leadership is vital to success at least in my opinion. Chick-fil-A has a one day leadership event being broadcasted on May 10th from Atlanta, Georgia to hundreds of locations across the world. With a panel of great experts, you might pick up some handy lessons on how simplifying is vital to success and to just plain living as everything is so complicated anymore. The panel consists of:
- Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Mike Krzyzewski, Head men's basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
- John Maxwell, Best-selling author and leadership expert
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Best-selling author and leadership consultant
- LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
- Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
- David Allen, Best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
- Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009), via exclusive Simply Lead video interview
There is even a Chick-fil-A app to find out what's your leadership style, seven tips to lead simply and get social.
- 1 Copy of John C. Maxwell’s new book: The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- 1 Chick-fil-A Leadercast Exclusive Audio Download Card, which includes access to audio segments from past and present events!
- 3 Chick-fil-A Digital offer cards for a free Chick-fil-A Sandwich Entrée of your choice.
Please use the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends April 28th at midnight. US only and no PO Boxes please.
Check out my other giveaways here.