AN E-MAIL HAS BEEN SENT AND SHE HAS 48 HOURS TO CLAIM!
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ENTERED AND TINY TREES BOUTIQUE FOR SPONSORING THIS GIVEAWAY!
Little Treasures Made from Trees is such a cute logo for the Tiny Trees Boutique that has handcrafted wood jewelry and Scrabble pendants on Etsy. I happened along this delightful boutique on Etsy on my search for the ever unique and memorable party idea involving a Taylor Swift theme for my six year old. Taylor is the in thing if you don't know by now and my six year old loves her!
Tiny Trees Boutique has been in business since September 21, 2008 and has 802 ratings and 100% positive feedback! This is an amazing number and really shows you the depth of quality and workmanship that goes into each of her products based on that high of a rating. She is a life long crafter and has the experience to back up quality, creative and fun products.
There are many categories to choose from so the possibilities are endless:
- Custom Photo/Specials
Whether you are wanting one of these unique, one of a kind pendants as a party theme favor, a gift or something for yourself, the choices appeal to the young and old.
I love the Stilleto tile but the customized baby pendant is probably my favorite. The quality of the photo is very impressive from the actual photo showing a true sample. Twilight fans will be quite pleased with the assortment of pendants available.
If you are looking for more great products from Tiny Tree Boutique, check out the other two Etsy stores:
- http://www.etsy.com/shop/artunderglass - Hand crafted soldered jewelry and custom pendants (see picture above).
- http://www.etsy.com/shop/underthelookingglass - Unique glass art jewelry (see picture below of the fairy dust). Just think of the cute factor if you slipped that under the pillow after the tooth fairy picked up a precious tooth? This is such a cute idea!
Your very own pendant of choice from Tiny Trees Boutique and a $10 Shutterfly Gift Card (expires 1/31 so winner will be provided code ASAP).
Follow my blog and go to Tiny Trees Boutique and leave a comment on something you would like to have that is not featured in this post.
- Follow Tiny Trees Boutique on Twitter
- Become a fan of Tiny Trees Boutique on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my blog.
- Blog about this giveaway (5 bonus)
- Tweet about this giveaway (3 bonus)
- Enter any of the other open giveaways (5 bonus)
- Add my Valentine's Day badge to your blog (5 bonus)
- Add my site badge to your blog (5 bonus)
Winner will be chosen by random.org.
*Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this post. The post is of my opinion on the site and I have not actually reviewed any product from Tiny Trees Boutique.
PLEASE USE THE FORM DIRECTLY UNDER THIS STATEMENT FOR ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ENTRY COMMENTS DIRECTLY UNDER THE POST.