An e-mail has been sent to Ann. Winner chosen by random.org.
Thanks to all those who entered and be ready for a new Kroger gift card giveaway coming soon!
Are you one of The Biggest Loser fans like me? If you are, you know very well about the Pound for Pound Challenge and how it helps you and helps to feed the hungry. I love The Biggest Loser and my oldest and I always make it a ritual to watch it together. It's our only show we watch routinely. This past season was a great one seeing the largest man in The Biggest Loser History win the big pay off. This season also had what looked like the worse, most at-risk group of people so far on the show so it was more meaningful to see them getting help and changing their lives. I have noticed as they progress, they do show some of the past contestants who do pick up some or all the weight they lost which is unfortunate but still the goal is inspirational.
As part of my membership to MyBlogSpark, I received three complimentary $10 Kroger gift cards in exchange for my post by Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills. Kroger Company Family of Stores, General Mills, NBC's The Biggest Loser and other key sponsors have teamed up to donate up to $1,080,000 to Feeding America this year. This is a great program and one that I've signed up for a long time ago. I think it was when Chef Curtis Stone was on an episode and I signed up for the Pound for Pound Challenge.
General Mills sponsors many products on The Biggest Loser and I can honestly say, we purchase many General Mills products. Their participation in the Feeding America has been amazing if you have been watching The Biggest Loser, you will definitely know.
- Visit the Pound for Pound Challenge and pledge - it's free and easy to sign up and if you do, you get five bonus entries to this giveaway!
- Tell me who your last season's favorite player was (one entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (two entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (five entries)
- Subscribe to my blog (two entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway (two entries - can be done daily)
- Enter any of my ongoing giveaways (five entries)