larkspurpurple (at) gmail.com
When I hear Hourglass Cosmetics I think timeless, feminine and sophistication. Hourglass Cosmetics is all that and more to me. It include a full line of products that not only leave you with a great look but they are products created with functional purposes. From cruelty-free, made from PETA-friendly synthetic fiber brushes to compacts with 360 degree swivel top mirrors, the products were made ideally for us women. One of the products I plan to try is the Hourglass Cosmetics Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss - Origami mostly because the key ingredient is Vitamin E which is an antioxidant that protects and moisturizes. It also has titanium dioxide which helps to protect against UVA/UVB rays and sunflower seed oil to provide the shine. I like the idea of wearing make up that makes me look good but is also good for me. The other feature I like is with each product description, the key ingredients are noted along with the feature the ingredient provides. This is great knowing ahead of time what the make up does to help me look beautiful.
Apothica.com is a great beauty store to get all the wonderful products you love and ones you don't quite know you love. If you are like my oldest daughter and I, we like to try many products until we find the ones we love. Apothica is not just for women as there are an array of products for men as well as products for home and laundry. Here are some more great name brands that Apothica carries:
- Becca Makeup
- Laura Geller
- Estee Lauder
Here is the part you have been waiting for:
One reader will receive a $50 Apothica gift card
Follow my blog and go to Apothica.com, then tweet something about Apothica (must leave the tweet url date stamp) in your comment.
- Visit Apothica.com and write something about a brand you like on your blog and link it to Apothica - please leave url link in your comment - worth five entries
- Tweet about this giveaway - can be done daily - worth two entries per day
- Blog about this giveaway- can be done once - worth five entries
- Like Apothica on Facebook- worth 2 entries
Giveaway ends random.org. at midnight (EST) - Winner selected by
Please note the following information:
- Apothica will contact the winner chosen from eligible entries via random.org to verify the information.
- After verification, Apothica will e-mail the code for the gift card to be used at SkinCareRx.com, Apothica.com or SkinBotanica.com
- Contest is open internationally but Apothica does not ship to all countries
- Save SkinCareRx as a contact in your e-mail so the mail will not go to the spam folder.