CONGRATULATIONS TO ...
Summer is upon us or at least it feels like it with 90+ temperatures in Georgia but I'm not complaining. I love the warmth and the sunshine and with that comes my continue wellness path forward of getting in shape. Since April, I have been on a diet with my oldest and have lost 16 pounds. I am exercising, watching calories and fat intake and losing at a great pace. I'm also taking a supplement that I purchased at GNC last month called OxyELITE Pro. I feel it's helped give me the energy to exercise on those days where I'm too tired. We have a busy month with moving out of our house, a trip to Disney and a move to Texas, all back to back so this has been one of my motivators for getting healthier.
I've been a GNC fan for years and have relied on them for many of the products I use to stay and feel healthier. The OxyELITE Pro states it's mandatory to get physician approval before taking and USPlabs used Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure high quality and purity. There is a warning list so if this interests you, please review prior to purchasing. To date, I've had no issues taking it to include no palpations as I have with other products in the paste. I definitely would recommend the product based on my personal experiences.
GNC carries an array of products:
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Sports Nutrition
- Cleansing & Digestion
- Super Food & Greens
- Energy & Endurance
- Beauty Care
- Equipment & Accessories
Since May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month, it's a good time to shop at GNC and to win a $100 Gift Card! Check out the Community page at GNC for tips and more here. According to the President's Council's site, the following key takeaways are:
- Adults 18 and older need 30 minutes of physical activity on five or more days a week to be healthy; children and teens need 60 minutes of activity a day for their health.
- Significant health benefits can be obtained by including a moderate amount of physical activity (e.g., 30 minutes of brisk walking or raking leaves, 15 minutes of running, 45 minutes of playing volleyball). Additional health benefits can be gained through greater amounts of physical activity.
- Thirty to sixty minutes of activity broken into smaller segments of 10 or 15 minutes throughout the day has significant health benefits.
- Moderate daily physical activity can reduce substantially the risk of developing or dying from cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and certain cancers, such as colon cancer. Daily physical activity helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, helps prevent or retard osteoporosis, and helps reduce obesity, symptoms of anxiety and depression, and symptoms of arthritis.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death among men and women in the United States. Physically inactive people are twice as likely to develop coronary heart disease as regularly active people.
- 37% of adults report they are not physically active. Only 3 in 10 adults get the recommended amount of physical activity.
- Poor diet and inactivity can lead to overweight/obesity. Persons who are overweight or obese are at increased risk for high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke, gallbladder disease, osteoarthritis, sleep apnea, respiratory problems and some types of cancer.
One reader will win a $100 Gift Card to GNC!
To Enter (three mandatory steps and each will be verified):
- Tell me if you are doing anything to support National Physical Fitness and Sports month such as starting a new sport, exercising, etc AND
- Become a fan of GNC on Facebook AND
- Follow @GNCLiveWell on Twitter and Jeff Hennion on Twitter here
- Follow my blog
*** BONUS ENTRY OPPORTUNITY ***
Vote daily for this Pepsi Refresh idea, Send Kids with Muscular Dystrophy to Camp and you can have two extra votes a day for each or all my on-going giveaways.