Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps
Just Dance: Disney Party is a must have if you have children. With 25 of some of Disney's favorites, your child will most likely know the songs and enjoy the dancing with each other or by themselves. It's a great way to have family time with fun dances and game play. The best part for me is it's the actual songs as I don't really care for the children dubbed over versions. I think it's a great way to incorporate physical activity without them even knowing it. If they like video games, might as well encourage some activity too!
- The Aristocats - "Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat"
- Beauty and the Beast - "Be Our Guest"
- Bolt - "I Thought I Lost You"
- Cinderella – "Bibbidi-Bobbidi–Boo"
- Enchanted - "That's How You Know"
- The Jungle Book - "The Bare Necessities"
- Lilo & Stitch - "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride"
- The Little Mermaid - "Under the Sea"
- Mary Poppins - "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
- The Muppets – "The Muppet Show Theme"
- Peter Pan - "Following the Leader"
- Tangled - "Something That I Want"
- Tangled - "I've Got a Dream"
- Tinker Bell - "Fly To Your Heart"
Disney Channel Original Series and Movies
- A.N.T. Farm - "Calling All the Monsters"
- Camp Rock - "This Is Me"
- Good Luck Charlie - "Hang In There Baby"
- Hannah Montana - "Hoedown Throwdown"
- High School Musical - "We're All In This Together"
- Jessie - "Jessie Theme Song"
- Phineas and Ferb - "S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)"
- Shake It Up - "Shake It Up"
- Shake It Up - "Twist My Hips"
- Wizards of Waverly Place - "Everything Is Not As It Seems"
- The iconic Disney Parks song "It's A Small World"
Since my girls are big Disney fans, they knew most of the songs and particularly loved the Tangled songs. They were definitely challenged and did get a nice workout. Even my two year old granddaughter enjoyed it and was able to keep up with her five and nine year old aunts. The choice of dance is also appealing to all kids from ballet to hip hop so it holds something fun for all. My nine year old liked the lyrics on the screen since she can read.
Overall, my girls loved it due to the familiarity with the songs, the ease of playing and the ability to play solo or with more than one. I loved it because it was nice clean fun that promoted some movement. Disney did a great job with Just Dance Disney Party. I would recommend this to parents with both young and older children as a great way to have some fun without worrying about violence or other things we try to shield our little one's from. The music might even bring back some memories for us more seasoned folks.
Check out my other giveaways here.