This weekend I wanted to prepare a pork recipe that is from Italy but I made some slight variations. I love this recipe as the grapes provide a slight sweetness and is not overpowering. The Devo Oil EVOO Basil oil is amazing and I just love fresh rosemary. This recipe seems tedious but it's really not and it's well worth the wait as it's very tender and full of great flavors.
Baked Pork with Grapes
- 1 pork loin
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 40 grapes (red or green or combined)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Half cup of Devo Oil Basil EVOO
- Glass of white wine
Preheat oven to 480
- Cut the rosemary, mix well with fresh black pepper and salt.
- Rub the pork loin rigorously all over with this mixture.
- Place in baking dish drizzling the meat with the Devo Oil Basil EVOO and bake for 20 minutes
- While the meat is in the oven, cut the grapes in half (remove seeds if not using seedless) and mix the grapes with a little of the basil EVOO, salt and pepper and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes in the oven, turn the temperature to 320 and add the grapes and glass of wine.
- Cook an additional 40 minutes and baste the pork periodically.
I usually serve this main entree with roasted potatoes with fresh rosemary and more Devo Oil Basil EVOO. It's a favorite in my house.
*Disclosure: I received the bottle of Devo Oil as part of a blogger program. The opinions are of my own.
Check out my giveaways here.