Since I've moved, I have loved the whole concept of a technology driven theater room with the basement we have. I'm ready for the whole nine yards of an amazing entertainment experience. With the holiday season starting, I've started my Christmas 2014 wish list on Pinterest and Best Buy is right there with the entertainment options for everyone in my family from movies to games to even a brand new TV as we need one! I've been researching the best one to purchase and so far the LG OLED TV is catching my eye for many reasons to include:
- Infinite contrast ratio and stunning color that will deliver the ultimate picture quality with a a greater sense of realism and depth to include enhanced color range and accuracy.
- LG's exclusive 4 Color Pixel technology delivers bright, vibrant colors that makes you think you are at the theater.
- The curved screen really provides a look of "wow" to any surroundings!
- The super thin design, 0.21" thick at it's thinnest point, is perfect for not taking up a lot of space and is lighter weight than our ancient 50".
- Another great feature is the intuitive webOS™Smart TV interface that will allow us to find content quicker without long delays. The one touch app button is brilliant as I can't even find the features on our other "smart TV" which is beyond frustrating!
- $500 savings (no coupon required) of Best Buy’s everyday price of $3499.99.
Whatever is on your list, check out and discover LG OLED TV – The Ultimate Display now by visiting Best Buy in person or online. I was sold as soon as I went to the website and saw the set up! For all the techie wizards, this is a must have and of course, the kids will love it!
@BestBuy #HintingSeason #OLEDatBestBuy #Sponsored