Summer isn't over yet and I've been on a buying trend for new swimsuits. Granted, I still have to lose the weight I packed on recently, I'm working on it and my great EatSmart scale is helping me get there! Regardless of those extra pesky pounds, I still like to have plenty of options available for when I want to lay out in the sun, hit the beach or go on vacation. I received a complimentary suit from Essential Swimwear in exchange for my review and one lucky reader will win one too!
What started out as one woman frustrated with finding a suit that fit right, Brittney started hand making her own suits and that grew into making them for her family and friends. Once word spread on the high quality, perfect fit suits, she started selling them. Although they are no longer hand made, the same quality and styles are still what Brittney started with at Essential Swimwear.
Essential Swimwear has suits broken into tops, bottoms and swim skirts which allows the customer to customize the size they need. I cannot purchase a two piece together as the top never matches my needs for a bottom or vice versa. This option is perfect for those of us that have different proportions from the swimwear standards. There are 16 different top styles to choose from (three shown below):
There are 16 different types of bottoms (three shown below):
Essential Swimwear provides a size chart to ensure you choose the correct measurement as well as a fit guide. All you have to do is find your shape and they recommend the perfect suit to accentuate your features!
I chose the White Out Ruffles Halter Top and the White Hipster Bottoms.
Made of 80% nylon and 20% spandex, they don't hug too tightly thus showing those few pounds of fat which I love! The bottoms are priced at $18.99 and the top at $32.99. The halter top has a slightly padded inner lining which prevents water making it see through and the fabric is a little heaver than what I usually see and again, I prefer this as I don't want a see through suit. The seams are double reinforced and it really is high quality. The size was also perfect for what I needed. They even provide a special care instruction to retain the look of your suit.
I would recommend Essential Swimwear based on the sample I received.
Little more about the company:
- Every Tuesday, there is a 20% off one item listed on their blog here.
- You can check out the sale items here.
- When an item sells out, it's gone for the season.
- Become a fan of Essential Swimwear on Facebook (worth 2 entries).
- Follow Essential Swimwear on Twitter (worth 2 entries).
- Become a follower of Essential Swimwear's blog (worth 2 entries).
- Subscribe to my blog (worth 2 entries).
- Follow me on Twitter (worth 2 entries).
- Become a fan of mine on Facebook (worth 2 entries).
- Tweet about this giveaway (can be done daily - leave time/stamp url - worth 2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway (worth 5 entries - leave url).
- Enter any of my other giveaways (worth 5 entries).
Giveaway ends at midnight (EST) on 8/11 and winner will be chosen by random.org.